A: If you'd like to save time filling out the required forms please provide your email address when scheduling your appointment. We will then send you a "welcome" email to access your patient portal. Once you create your account you will have the option to fill in your demographic information. When you check-in for your appointment at our kiosk you will need to provide a picture id and your insurance card.
A: Call your doctor if you have:
- Persistent, regular, painful contractions occurring every five minutes, each lasting at least 45 seconds, and continuing for at least 2 hours.
- When your bag of water breaks (usually a large gush or a continuous trickle); if unsure, observe for 1 hour.
- Excessive bleeding.
- Decreased or absent movement.
- Any severe or persistent pain.
- You do not have to call for passage of mucus plug or a small amount or spotting after an exam, as these are both normal.
A: We are currently contracted with Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, Humana, Multiplan, UnitedHealthcare, Vantage, Verity and Zelis (formerly PPO Plus).
A: We are not contracted with Medicare or any health plans affiliated with Medicare or Medicaid.